Friday, December 31, 2010

Cooking up more yummy things to take to the New Year's Eve party!


This is a red velvet cake ball that I dipped in blue chocolate.

Added blue sugar sprinkles.

Cheese Ball from my sweet mother's recipes.
 Recipe for Nina's Cheese Ball
1 pkg. 8 oz. cream cheese
1/3 cup green olives
1/4 cup ripe olives
1/4 up green onions
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce

Mix well. (I use my hands.)
Wrap in plastic and chill for a few hrs.
Wallllllllaaaaaahhhhhh!

Eat with crackers or anything else. I think my kids would just eat it with a spoon.

1 comment:

  1. Marjory, that is the color blue I want in t=my kids' bathroom! Ha! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to your future posts! Happy New Year! ~Liz @ The Flowering Dogwood

    ReplyDelete

NASSAU, BAHAMAS

The resort Atlantis from our balcony on the cruise ship. HEY MON! NO PROBLEM    After disembarking from the ship, you are bomba...