Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WHAT? YOU FORGOT THE CAMERA!

On our third day, we hiked Diamond Head. As we are hiking up the mountain, I asked Katie to get her camera out so we could take some pics. Rustling around in her backpack she looks at me kinda funny and informs me, "I forgot the camera." WHAT?!

Thank goodness at the top of the mtn you could buy these certificates. This is my only proof that I made it to the top!

What a view it was from the top. The trail to the summit was hard for me, I didn't eat breakfast. Didn't drink enough water either. Climbed in the middle of the day. DAH ! But I made it!

If you click on the doc it will enlarge for you to read it.

After getting down from Diamond Head, we decided we needed to go over to Hanauma Bay for some snorkeling. We got there at 3:00 p.m. and found out that, it is free after 3! So we saved $60.00! Yeah!!!! We had our own snorkel gear and all the beach stuff in the back of our car. (Just in case we ever wanted to hit a beach we saw as we went around the island.)

We snorkeled for about 2 hours, and decided we had had enough. Now, if you are smart, you would pay to take their bus back up to the parking lot. Oh no, NOT MY Family. It was "come on mom let's just CLIMB back up this hill to our car." TOO MUCH CLIMBING IN ONE DAY!!!!!!

Here comes the kicker!! When we got back to our beach house, Katie FOUND the camera in her backpack. Appartently it was in a side pocket she hadn't looked in! Not one pic on that day. And, I didn't hear the ocean at all that night. Slept like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NASSAU, BAHAMAS

The resort Atlantis from our balcony on the cruise ship. HEY MON! NO PROBLEM    After disembarking from the ship, you are bomba...